Sunday, February 21, 2010

what has been happening in the life of Todd...

Well, it has been awhile since I have blogged.  So let me catch you all up with what has been happening in my life...
well first they have played dress up with me again...

it is so very embarrassing....

I am starting to get older, and a bit more gray hairs with all that I go thru around here....maybe I am copper deprived...

they looked at how I would look wearing earrings.

 
I dont think it is me really...

I really love it when my girl comes to visit, which is a bit more often now that she lives with her sister and her brother in law, and that 'new' cat, what is his name....ummm stupid?  Food? raw fish? yes, that was it, raw fish....

 
I am often worried lately about the size of my paw, it seems to be growing and growing, and well, you can see here....do you think I should see a vet about this?

then the farmer brought in this animal...can you believe it? !  A baby goat...
In MY house, in My area...I don't go to their barn!  But here he is...wandering around in the living room!

Kaida is not happy with him in here at all!
So that is what has been happening in my life... 
later yall!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home